Carnival Breeze Cruise Family Trip

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

My daughters and I had the time of our lives. Everyone was so accommodating and kind and there were so many activities that we had no time to be bored. I would do this cruise again. I want to thank my travel coordinator Aime Kimpel for her patience and getting me the best deal. She was so kind and made me feel so comfortable.

I didn't travel with children.

It was small but very accommodating. Loved the balcony.

Balcony was on floor above the Lido Deck. Loved that we were very close to the action and having the spa and the skycourt above us was great as well.