Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

VACTION IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN WORK

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

THE CREW AS ALWAYS ON MY CARNIVAL CRUISES WERE GREAT, FRIENDLY AND COURTIOUS.MY WIFE AND I BOTH AGREED WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE BUT WE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE THAT DID NOT AND SAID THEY WERE DONE WITH CARNIVAL, ONE CLAIMED TO HAVE EATEN SEAFOOD THAT THEY PAID EXTRA FOR AND GOT SICK AND SAID CARNIVAL DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.THERE WERE MORE BUT NOTHING SPECIFIC. MY OWN EXPERIENCE WAS THAT THIS WAS THE BIGGEST SHIP WE HAD BEEN ON TO DATE AND EVEN THOUGH ALOT OF THE ISSUES WE HAD DEALT WITH BEFORE SUCH AS BOTTLENECK OF FOOT TRAFFIC IN CONGESTED AREAS SEEMED TO NOT BE A PROBLEM ON THE BREEZE AS WELL AS BARK/DEBARK AND FOOD OPPORTUNITIES NOT MUCH OF AN ISSUE, MY WIFE AND I EVEN USED A HOT TUB FOR THE FIRST TIME ON ANY OF OUR CRUISES BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOO POPULATED IN THE PAST.MY TWO COMPLAINTS FOR THE BREEZE WAS I COULD NOT HEAR OR UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE INTERCOM COMMUNICATION FROM THE CRUISE DIRECTOR AND I FELT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH OPTIONS FOR ACTIVITY/MUSIC ETC  AVAILABLE FROM THE CRUISE DIRECTOR IN OTHER WORDS I THOUGHT THE CRUISE DIRECTOR DID A POOR JOB. MY OTHER COMPLAINT WAS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR FOR THE COMEDY CLUB VENUE NEEDS TO BE IN THE THEATER WHERE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM,TWICE WENT TO THE COMEDY SHOW ONLY TO FIND NO AVAILABLE SEATING AT ALL AND I WAS A HALF HOUR EARLY.

BEST ONE YET
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WAS DISSAPOINTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF AVAILABILITY UNLESS ALREADY BOOKED. I SOMETIMES WAIT UNTIL I AM IN PORT TO FIND AN ACTIVITY. THERE WAS NOTHING UNLESS IT WAS SCHEDULED
NOT ENOUGH DURING SEA DAY THE CRUISE DIRECTOR SEEMED NON EXISTENT