Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great Time!

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

My wife and I had a great time. We would definitely come back again. We wish that we had more time to see everything, but you can only fit so much in on the six-day cruise. The entertainment was fabulous. I just want to give a special shout out to James the soloist guitarist he was awesome!

The staff was incredible. I could not have asked for more
We did not have children on the cruise. So we have no comment on the children's programs. But if they were anything like the other programs they would be great

I would recommend a balcony suite. With all the light that comes in it makes your room seemed that much bigger

1 Comment