Great Time!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

My wife and I had a great time. We would definitely come back again. We wish that we had more time to see everything, but you can only fit so much in on the six-day cruise. The entertainment was fabulous. I just want to give a special shout out to James the soloist guitarist he was awesome!

We did not have children on the cruise. So we have no comment on the children's programs. But if they were anything like the other programs they would be great

The staff was incredible. I could not have asked for more

I would recommend a balcony suite. With all the light that comes in it makes your room seemed that much bigger