An amazing voyage on the Carnival Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

The Carnival Breeze is a beautiful ship.  Our travels was great, the staff was extremely cordial and more than willing to assist with any needs we had. We decided on a balcony stateroom, it was a the right decision. We had a great view from the entire debarkation to the embarkation. As far as the excursion through the cruise line we opted out, we went through local taxi service and we saved hundreds of dollars to go to at least four locations, and they stayed with us the entire time. So as far as Carnival goes, the food was great.. Loved, loved, loved " Guys Burgers".. and the formal dining for breakfast and dinner. So at the end of the day, I had a fabulous vacation. and I am planning another cruise in May 2016 for a family Reunion. So , I definitely plan to travel Carnival again and again..

Loved it , I ate and ate and ate..

The Breeze is a beautiful ship...I would definitely sail on this ship again"

Ocho Rios, the local were "toooooo" pushy with soliciting.. otherwise it was ok... I enjoyed Mexico the best out of all the excursion options...