Misleading

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

Kids enjoyed the water slide but that was it.

Pools were small and overcrowded, food selection was bland. Felt mislead by all the restaurants advertised. Mexican and Indian were open for very limited hours during the day. Guy's burger joint closed at 6. And the BBQ food stand was open for a total of 6 hours on an 8 day cruise. Open for 2 hours only on sea days.

The dinner menu had steak options for purchase, if I wanted to purchase a steak I would have went to the steakhouse. The Captains Italian restaurant was also an option for a fee. As was the Sushi bar. And if you're hungry after 10 the only option is Pizza which is open for 24 hours and will have a long wait.

There were hardly any vegetable options and fruit options.

Food throughout the cruise felt very cheap with plenty of potatoes to eat. There were plenty of people upset with this cruise.

We had a group of 19 people, and I was the one pushing to go on this ship and rooting for Carnival the "Fun ship." Well this sailing left such a bad experience I have questioned weather I would ever go on another cruise again. If I do it would most definitely not be on Carnival.

The best parts of  this ship was the staff and the debarkation. After the 4th day I was ready to come home.

Cabin was noisy at night being under the lido deck. When they move chairs around at night we were awakened a few times. Sounded like they were stacking and sliding the chairs to clean up.