Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best ship, best evening shows !

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

The cruise ship was excellent; service and food was excellent! Ship kept very clean at all times! The crew was very friendly! The sushi was excellent! The espresso bar was excellent! The dinner bread was soo yumi! I enjoy and had a lot of fun overall!

The dinner meals need to be revised on the side dishes to get at least 2 cups of vegetables and not one! I always asked for extra vegetables and I got it! The lobster meal was kind of little but was yumi! A lot of people asked for a 2nd one!

The entertaining director was one of the best on Carnival!

Excellent job!

Expresso bar and all the dining crew and the housekeeper!
Dr E - great job!
Great location; close to elevators, to the upper deck for walking or just stay on the pool! Close to go up or down where ever you want and like!
I loved it!
Miami, Florida
On return I just enjoyed South Beach!
Falmouth, Jamaica
The beach I went to was not so great! The water was not so clear like other spots in Jamaica. A little disappointed!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Great island! Great sand and water blue and warm water! Love it!
Great port, great beaches, great sand! Wonderful people, but beaches are with lots of stones!

The cabins in the middle of the ship are close to everything! Good walking and running trail and lots of other outdoor activities on the top of the deck! And...walk the stairs for keep moving!
I loved the coffee tables out on the deck 5! Lots of spots on the ship for noisy or not noisy corners!

1 Comment