Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing time

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

My boyfriend and I went on this cruise with another couple who were on their honeymoon. We had an amazing time. Service was great, Ruth was our favorite bartender by far. Shows were very entertaining, and we met a few amazing couples as well. We have already started looking into Carnival for our next cruise. There was one time I ordered a drink at the pool but never got it, but it wasn't enough to ruin my trip, I just went and got it myself at the nearby bar.

Cabin / Stateroom Cabin was larger than the first time we cruised. Oceanview was perfect for the price
Miami, Florida
Falmouth, Jamaica
wasnt much to do unless you traveled out of Falmouth. Locals really hassel you
George Town, Grand Cayman