Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall an ok experience

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

I will start with the good points before starting my rant. My steward was absolutely amazing, he didn't hesitate or give any excuses for helping us with anything, he was a great friend on the ship. My room was absolutely beautiful and the ship itself is so clean and comfortable. This was my firs time having a balcony room and it was definitely more than expected on this ship. The burgers were great and the water works park was an absolute blast!!! Finding seats on the deck was troublesome but that is the case with any cruise! but compared to pass ships I've been on this ship actually had a lot more seating available. The room service food was delicious if you could ever get your correct order and at a suitable time. Also the bartenders were mediocre they put very little effort into making their drinks presentable and enjoyable, There was only one bar and one night that I met a bartender where you could see her true passion for it and I got the best! Mango daiquiri EVER!

I chose this cruise because many people told me this was the young peoples ship and that because I was travelling during spring break it would have been a lot of fun. I've traveled on a Norwegian cruise before and it was an absolute bore because I had no people my age to enjoy my trip with. Honestly some nights it was a great party but it was definitely not what I expected. I know that alcohol isn't included in the ticket price but seriously the prices for a drink on this ship were absolutely ridiculous I didn't want to party at all for the fact that one night alone of it would have bid me completely broke. Also getting food in the night hours is absolutely impossible. Only one area is open which is the pizza restaurant and it will take you at least 45 mins to get TWO SLICES OF PIZZA after waiting in that line and waiting for it to be made. The food on this cruise was a definite let down. You really need to reconsider your chefs for the dining hall Carnival because those taco's didn't taste like taco's at all, and the main kitchens food was either always too cold, too bland or just made me literally sick. The only enjoyable food on this ship is the food you pay for, which my favorites were the Sushi and Italian restaurants.

I did have fun on this cruise but that was mainly because of the people I met and the Sushi haha but not because of the ships amenities.

Got sick so many nights from the food.
My steward himself was awesome but getting breakfast sent to my room correct and on time was a real task!
I waited in an hour long line for the comedy club to be told it was too full and I would have to come back later, I WATCHED people from the previous show go back in and watch it again which I found to be absolutely unfair.
Children's Programs N/A
I'm from Cayman so that's always great but Jamaica was my favorite of all, Cozumel was a bit sketch and a let down from the hype.
GREAT!!! more than I expected!
Miami, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Felt hassled at every turn! I was honestly scared to book a tour there.

Definitely try the burgers, Sushi & the room service grill cheeses!! and don't even bother trying to wait in that line for pizza, its not worth it for how much food they'll give you. Try and catch at least one night of the Movie under the stars, its so romantic, but definitely bring a blanket!