Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Get-away

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

Very nice staff, Cruise Director Matt is awesome, made the week great.  If I were to plan another cruise with Carnival, I would look to see where Matt was......

Food was fine, nothing that was out-of-this world great, but fine.  Long lines at peak meal times though.

The evening sit-down dinner meals were not attended by everyone which was sad to see, people should take the opportunity to have a formal meal.  The food and atmosphere was great, serving staff abundant.

Many opportunities for off-shore excursions if you want.

Ship is only 3 years old so in great shape. Advanced technology in evening shows.
Small rooms, which are expected in cruises, but seemed ample room for two people.
all very pleasant, didn't see a crabby person at all.
Miami, Florida
seems like we were tipping people every time we turned around. Bring alot of small bills. I can handle my own luggage so didn't need the help but it is set up that I have to drop off luggage here and there to people needing tips.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Bamboo Beach Club was fine. Olivia was great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
lots of public beach area
too many people bugging you as you enter.

Matt is a great Cruise Director. We need more Matt's in this world!!!