Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise we been on

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

As soon as we step foot on the Breeze, I felt at home. All the crew and Decor were just prefect. I would tell anyone this is the cruise you should take . So come on and book a cruise.  I been on 5 cruises now with Carnival and this was the I have taken.

Best I seen on any cruise. Decor was perfect
have many places to eat and service was great. Main dinning room was so pleasent
It was so relaxing and clean.
one the best friendly crew and staff. Service could not have been better
Have seen most of Shows on other cruise but this cast did a great job
Children's Programs NA
with Shows,movies, Casino and pools you will never be bored
we sent most of the time on the Beaches and they all were Beautiful and was treated like I was some one special.