Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

New Years Cruise

Sail Date: December 28, 2014

The ship was so crowded that you had to plan hours in advance to participate in most things.  WE could not do things together as a group at all.  So the entire vacation we were only together at dinner or an excursion I paid extra for.  This trip was planned to be together and it was not that way. The service by the restaurant was very good however the dress code rules were very inconsistent.  One night they refused to let my daughter and son in law into the dinning room because they were in casual shorts.  This was upsetting because they ended up missing dinner and we saw others come in with casual clothes. We were suppose to have on board credit for each of 4 rooms however they assigned it to my daughter samantha who was unable to come on the trip along with her fiance and daughter.  I did not get any refund but they also would not transfer the room credit to anyone else in that room so we ended up just losing it.  It was frustrating to say the least. I will not recommend this cruise ever. It was expensive and did not meet any of our expectations.  The best thing about this trip was the excursions they were great! On the boat was not good at all.

Too big and not enough guidance from the crew
Food and service was okay but they are inconsistent with their dress code
Subgia was our waiter and he was very nice.
I don't know we were only able to get into the Piano bar once it was good. Everything was just so crowded and not enough room to go to the entertainment.
Too Crowded. The good things were too full. the okay things were crowded too. We ended up going to an art auction which was boring.
Every excursion we did was awesome
Fine
Miami, Florida
Hours to get checked in and had to stand outside in line where it was so hot. I daughter had to go and buy us water
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Very nice and helpful beautiful
George Town, Grand Cayman
Dirty and unorganized.
Lots to do and everyone was very helpful

We tried to go the the adult deck and the serenity deck and they were always super crowded and no place to sit unless you went up at 6 AM or 11 PM That is not okay.