Wonderful cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze

This cruise had the best ever cruise director "Matt Mitcham'.  He made this cruise the best ever for me. Fun, energetic, engaged with ever one. I stayed on the dance floor. The games he did the the children fun and funny.

Food is always good. There will be something you will like because there are so many choices. They were not able to accommodate all my family for dinner to sit together. I didn't like that but may be next time.

Matt Mitcham you are the best

Ship was great for children, the boys played basketball every opportunity and put put for the girls.

Large ship, lots of thing for children to do.

We did the land and sea tour before leaving very nice. the sea aquarium was not worth the money
I climb the Dunn's River Falls Fun
No matter how many times you go to Grand Cayman you must walk the Seven Mile Beach
Zip line