Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 28, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise had the best ever cruise director "Matt Mitcham'.  He made this cruise the best ever for me. Fun, energetic, engaged with ever one. I stayed on the dance floor. The games he did the the children fun and funny.

Ship was great for children, the boys played basketball every opportunity and put put for the girls.
Food is always good. There will be something you will like because there are so many choices. They were not able to accommodate all my family for dinner to sit together. I didn't like that but may be next time.
Matt Mitcham you are the best
If you like climbing waterfall, kayaking, zip lining or just the beach take this cruise.
Miami, Florida
We did the land and sea tour before leaving very nice. the sea aquarium was not worth the money
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I climb the Dunn's River Falls Fun
George Town, Grand Cayman
No matter how many times you go to Grand Cayman you must walk the Seven Mile Beach
Zip line

Large ship, lots of thing for children to do.