Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great trip

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

We had so much fun. The room, food, entertainment and services were all great. Even though my daughter slipped on wet floor on Lido deck and fractured her foot, the wait staff and Medical were excellent in taking care of her.My only regret was guest services never made any attempt to check on us or get us help during debarkation until we ask for it. Other than that this was my favorite ship and itinerary so far. Plenty to do , never boring, food was amazing.

Cruise Photos

Guy Fieri Burger Joint was awesome
Very roomy shower and tub 2 sinks
Everyone friendly and professional
Loved the comedian and the towel puppets show
This was outstanding my 15 year old grandson had a blast at O2
The tours were great
Grand Turk Island
Swimming, snorkeling and Margaritaville
Lots to see and do

The Market place on Lido deck great place to eat if you don't feel like dressing up and the pool side movies for families was a great idea.