Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Frequent Carnival Cruiser

Sail Date: September 13, 2014

This has been my 13th Carnival Cruise of at least 7 days or more.  This was our first on a ship that included the water park and rope course.  As a single father of a 10 year old boy, my son had plenty to do and I got the much needed rest and relaxation that I looked forward to and possibly even deserved.  We had one service breakdown but I try not to let that impact our whole trip.  Highly recommend this ship and Carnival to anyone.

I did not fully know what to expect as this was the 1st time we stayed in a bunk bed room meant for 2. I loved this room. I could not believe how much floor space we had. Will do this again before my son gets too old.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Always beautiful
Basseterre, St. Kitts
My son loved seeing the monkeys running wild
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Beautiful and historic
Grand Turk Island
Awesome place for a beach break.

Guy's burgers was outstanding. The dining experience in the actual dining rooms is always great. Make sure you do a good walk around when you 1st get on the ship so that you are familiar with where everything is located.