Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time Cruiser

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

Overall the cruise was pretty good. Our room was very nice with a balcony, and that made the room seem bigger. The food for breakfast and lunch wasn't that great, but the formal dining at night was good. The service was excellent and everyone seemed very friendly and helpful. The cruise director was real friendly and he did a nice job keeping everyone entertained.

I think I would have had a lot more fun just taking a trip in an RV however. For the amount of money I spent I could have had a nice two week trip traveling the backroads of America staying in 5 star hotels and doing my own sightseeing. I guess I got that cruising experience out of my system. Nice to do it and say you have done it, but after a 6 day cruise I was getting a bit closterphobic on the ship. The experience lived up to my expectations I guess but I don't think cruising is for me,

Picture here makes it seem a lot bigger than it actually is.