Not what Carnival used to be....

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Breeze

The ship was beautiful...staff was extremely kind and courteous.

My stateroom was immaculate every day....waiters in the Blush dining room were wonderful.

Had an aft balcony, very very noisy at night.

The food left much to be desired.  Steaks were very poor quality meat...very tough.  They tend to reuse the prior nights meat in a different preparation. Some meals were good, others not.

Guy's Burger Joint was fantastic! I ate there most afternoons because lines were much too long at Mongolian Wok...Barbecue. For lunch it was either pizza or a burger, unless you want to wait 20 minutes in line.

I had the late dinner seating....not coordinated with the shows in the evening...you had to eat and run.  Shows were great but way too short.

Dominica needs to be off of one of the ports, unless you want to pay money to escape the filthy port you pull into. I didn't get off the ship here....no where to go. Very disappointing.

I have only sailed with Carnival (7 cruises)...but I feel they are cutting costs at the passengers expense. They're just not what they used to be.

Unsure if I will use them again.....

N/A