Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Had the best time ever except for Jamaica

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

The Breeze is the best ship I have been on so far.  15 Cruises and counting. Great staff, activities and food.  This ship has more food choices available than any other Carnival ship I have been on.  Now for Jamaica,  I have been there several times to be able to go to other ports that I have not visited.  The people there are very rude but always have there hand out for a dollar.  This past trip our tour guide was complaining that it took 134 of their dollars to make one American dollar.  Not seeing that it is Visitors that help keep Jamaica afloat.  They refused to stamp my passport, it took longer to sit back in a chair and complain about having to stamp it than it would have been to stamp it. Next time I go to the island, I will not give them a dime but visit an American run hotel and give them my money to sit by the pool.

Miami, Florida
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Love this place every time I visit
Don't stop for businesses that offer a free ride to downtown for a sales pitch about hotels

If you eat at the steak house the first night you get a FREE bottle of wine. This has been going on for some time, but when I tried to very with Carnival before the cruise they could not verify. Onboard is where you book and receive it.