Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

The cruise is what YOU make it!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

First and foremost, the ship is beautiful and very clean!!  The ports of call were everything that I hoped they would be, just wish that we could have stayed longer but isn't that they way it is with most cruiss.  My Stateroom attendents were wonderful, everything I asked for was taken care of.   The Captain was a very personable man, as was the Matradee (Blush) and our dining room servers.  Shortly after getting into our cabin, we received a notice that our table seating was changed.  We prefer a large table and asked for one, I went down to Customer Service and thought I had it straightened out, ony to find that I did not, once we were seated at out original table.  Come to find out it was a wedding party that needed our seats, it would have been nice to have been informed of this at the BEGINNING and maybe ASKED if we would mind moving.  Instead, we were BULLIED out of our seat by the Restaurant Supervior Marchin, it was embarrassing.  I will say that, we loved who we ended up seating with at the next table!!!
Next, for being on Carnival's Flag Ship, I expected the Cruise Director and his assistant to be top notch.  Very Disappointing!!!  This is cruise number 17 for us, not all with Carnival.  I do feel that I know waht to expect, so if you take this trip to be entertained you will have to make that happen yourself.  Once you do that you will not be disappointed because the food and ship itself was wonderful.