Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

Bloody linen on bed

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

We booked two staterooms.  Cabin 1 was for me and my husband.  Cabin 2 our daughters.  Once we arrived to our staterooms one of my daughters decided to rest a while before embarkation.  This is when she noticed bloody linen on her bed.  Immediately she stated, “I’m not sleeping in here this is disgusting, I’m sleeping in your room”.  Although the Carnival staff changed the linen, my daughters felt uneasy sleeping in the room.  She questioned, how do we know these are clean?  I found this experience to be very disappointing especially since this was a new ship.

Cruise Photos

I didnt see the need to pay for video games in the arcade.
More activities needed for teens.

Check you linen before you go to sleep.