Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Carnival Breeze was Awesome !!!

Sail Date: October 26, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We booked this trip last minute due to weather cancelation of our original vacation! Man am I glad we did.  We have always cruised but this time because we were taking our 3 year old we had originally decided to go to an all inclusive.  I am happy that I got really nervous about the weather and canceled less than a week away and booked this ship.  Everything on this ship was nice and new ( only a year old)  We have been on many ships and things are usually outdated, NOT HERE!  Food was as to be expected, plentiful and overall good, Love the addition of Guy's burger bar and the Blue Iguana taco/burrito bar.  Though 1 of my 2 favorite things was CAMP CARNIVAL!!! My daughter absolutely loved it.  We felt really comfortable leaving her in the "teachers" hands.  A few nights when we went to pick her up she said to come back later she was still playing!  That is music to any parents ears when they are also trying to have some time together.  The check in/out process of camp made me feel that she was safe & secure.  We were there for halloween and they even had trick or treating for all the kids with a party after.  They really went over the top for these kids.  That alone would make us book again!   The other favorite part was a soloist singer named Angie Keilhauer!  She was the best.  We went to see her sing everynight in the Red Frog Pub!  She was very knowledgable of so many songs and sang them all amazingly.  She even learned my husband's & my wedding song so she could play it for us as we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary.  She sang it so beautifully!  A father asked her if his daughter could sing her a song, she was so happy to let her, she gave her the guitar and the stage.  You could see the delight and happiness in the girls eyes as she was just learning.  She did great and it was such a kind gesture!  If you are going  on this ship soon, you should not miss seeing Angie in the Red Frog Pub ( the staff there is pretty awesome too)

The waterslides were so much fun... we hardly left.  All in all we had a fantastic time.. Top on our list of cruises we have been on!

Frank YOu were awesome tucking in my daughters animals every night. She was so happy
AMAZING!!! the best staff
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Don't book an excursion.. beach and pool right off the boat all free !
La Romana, Dominican Republic
beach was amazing, taxi drivers crazy
Willemstad, Curacao
so clean and people were so friendly
Oranjestad, Aruba