Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean

My wedding Cruise

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

Room Type: Suite

This is my 3rd Carnival Cruise and my 2nd time on the Breeze. I was on the Breeze for its Inaugural Season to the Mediterranean. I book this cruise because one of the ports of call was Grand Turk in Turks and Caicos. I got off and got married on the island. My husband and my friends and family had an amazing time of this 6 day cruise. We had 5 first time cruisers on with us and they had a wonderful time. The embarking was easy and staff was friendly and accommodating. This was a trip of a lifetime for us. My only suggestion is for the Cruise line to say something about our marriage.

Cruise Photos

Go to the dining room for breakfast you can just sit an enjloy your mean without lines