Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Family cruise Boat

Sail Date: March 30, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 3038

Lots of activities. Kids loved the water slides (me too), mini-golf, theater, etc.
Immediately boarding the ship book the Steakhouse and the Italian restaurant for dinner! 5 Stars***** for both.
I had a room with NO Balcony (1st floor), but 2 bathrooms and bunk beds for the kids and it was very comfortable. Nicest room of any cruise I've been on. The port hole acts as a really cool window seat for relaxing and reading a book.

Entertainment was ok.. Shows where average, but comedians where great in the lounge. Food was ok in the dining room, but not the best. We lived on Guys burgers, Pizza and tacos! Awesome poolside eating and drinks.
Overall 4-4.5 Stars. Would do it again if I had the chance.