Something needs to be done for us!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: A716

I do not have time at this very moment to contact the email address that I was given by your company during my 22 hour drive back to Arizona (after my 22 hour drive from Arizona to Houston) but I very shortly will. We were cheated through a comedy of errors, and I am disgusted. I cruised on Princess many years ago, and have cruised on many others in-between, but the chain of events that we experienced, I never, ever experienced with the others, and there is no excuse. I plan to take the very same cruise next year at the very same time. What Princess does to make up for this 'comedy of errors' will determine what I do with Princess. I will be contacting your complaints department shortly.

Andrea Jones

Your entertainment staff had all of the problems dumped on them. God Bless them. Found out later that you had customer service personnel onboard, but they went into hiding.

Cabin was fine, but not at first. Wasn't the stewards fault. Lack of communication after the virus on the previous cruise that our cabin was not stocked, left Princess looking dysfunctional.

Captain needs social skills.

Very late into port because Captain waited for one 'loser' at the expense of the 2,999. In the end, the loser won, and the 2,999 lost. We lucked out, our excursion was not cancelled, but late, but many many others got a double wamme. Of the others that were cancelled, many of them did not end up on land until 2:00 p.m. local time. (We were told to be on the ship at 5:00 p.m. local time).
No Belize!!!!! And that particular port is why we drove 44 hrs. totally! By the way, our excursions were to start at 7:20 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. consecutively in Honduras and Belize. We received wake up calls for both at 5:30 a.m. Honduras excursion ended up being at noon, and Belize ended up not existing as a port at all! (We entered the dining room at 6:00 a.m. for our excursion at Belize. Couldn't even see land because the Captain zoomed by it at 4:20 a.m. Why would this be when we were supposed to be arriving at 7:00 a.m. local time? Because of this our last full night was spend in Houston, which the Captain announced with pride)! Here's reality. It was a six night cruise with 2 ports. Almost became a one port. I expect Princess to now live up to it's name. Please have mercy and pass this onto the appropriate department, so that I do not have to relive this experience again. Thank you, Andrea Jones