Great Get Away

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2015
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: C252

My daughters and I just wanted to go on a short cruise for a couple days.  Never went on Princess line before.  It was a smaller ship compared to others and therefore we felt the movement a lot more than I had ever felt before.  The food was excellent and the service,  The shows were good but I have see more elaborate productions on others.  I do enjoy cruising no matter what, its a deal to travel this way with everything taken care of ahead of time.

N/A

Roomier than we expected. Have been in smaller rooms.

The anytime dining we enjoyed very much.

It was a beautiful stop, I would go there again.