Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

must read

Sail Date: December 08, 2014

Basically I feel as though I was taken advantage of due to my age. I am 22 years old and ran into countless problems. To begin a full credit authorization was required on the first night of the cruise. I was not informed of that and the money not being the issue at hand the issue is that I was not made aware of this and did not contact my bank to authorize that size transaction. I then had my account locked both on board and by my bank causing me to the confines of my suite. After explaining myself to the crew they proceeded to try and bill my account causing my bank to lock it permanently for security measures. I was also told i could use cash aboard the ahip amd later found i could not. When i first encountered this billing issue i went and got them 1800 in cash and tried clearing it up. Due to the constant billing to my bank and the locl that was now in place i could not square the rest pf this balance and could not authorize via phone to open the bank account back up. The only complaint I truly have is that the crew were not willing to work with me and when I say that I mean I could have split the balance into two authorizations and gotten it cleared up. When I suggested this I was told it needs to be put in as one. I just walked away at that point. If you want to take this cruise I suggest you ask a lot of questions and make sure the terms are clear. Other than this incident I must give a fair review and compliment on the entertainment and upkeep of the ship. Always clean and like the first moment aboard. Anyway if you are looking for a getaway and a relaxing trip I suggest this one right here. I guess as I get older I will learn lessons such as these and despite the issue above this trip gave me an opportunity to travel and an opportunity to learn some things I have waited almost 5 years to figure out. Happy holidays.

Go to the grill restaurants. NY. Strip and garlic mashed potatoes. Best bet. Oh and some lobster

1 Comment