terrible service

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2014
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Princess is known for its customer service and it's world class food. On both counts we were highly disappointed. I pre-booked my excursions except for Grand Cayman which I booked on ship with Purser Elena. I requested to see vessel we would be on for our island cruise and snorkel trip. Elena showed me a image of a white catamaran. My fear was we would be on a dive boat for hours...I booked and went to lunch. When we docked we were taken to a public dock...down steps to the sand and stones into the wate to board a Dive Boat...not the Catamaran I was shown a picture of.we actually walked in the water to board this boat! The island cruise was a lie. We were taken to two snorkel sites within site of said public pier. At each site we were there 50 mins. It took us approx 5 min to boat from pier to site 1 then 2 mins to site 2. This excursion was not the description as stated in the Princess Catalog. When I brought this up to Elenas superior I was sent a dish of Princess Chocolates. Very sad.
The food we expected to be off the charts! Unfortunately, we were disappointed. Very tasteless and raw. I gave up on meat because each time I ordered it was raw. The seafood was good until I ordered a crab quiche...I asked my waiter three times if it had Fake crab meat...each time he answered. .no .when served my hubby took a bite and told me NOT to eat mine..it has fake crab. I then called my waiter over...told him I'am highly allergic to fake crab meat...he grabbed my plate!
I understand it Did have fake crab. After this I stayed with the vegetarian selection because I felt safe. My hubby and I cruise for the ports and the food...we are so very disappointed in Princess. We
Went to the dining room for breakfast one morning...the selection was poor.Danish, Pancakes, Juice or cereal. This was the dining room!

Awesome cabin...we loved the layout!