Cruise review

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2014
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: A258

Over all enjoyed the cruise, with the exception of weather in the southern Caribbean, the humidity was too high.  The balcony cabin was a little below our expectation, perhaps it is time for the ship to go in refurb.

lobster was not quite done yet.................

Alden Alverez (waiter) Christian Hernandez (Jr waiter) Delmer Lopez (Jr. waiter)

time for the ship to head into REFURB.

when I'm utilizing the buffet on Lido deck, I often used smaller plate, smaller portion, then come back. What bother me the most is one particular female Staff ( Believed she fro Mexico) constantly harassing me about using the hand sanitizer, she did not ask others but me, not sure why.