Horrendous waitstaff

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

4 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2014
Ship: Caribbean Princess

Every year my daughters and my neices take myself and my sister and sister-in-law on a Mothers Day Cruise. We have always been on a different line but since my husband and I went on a 5 day on the Princess Ruby and enjoyed ourselves so much I convinced everyone to use Princess for our Mothers Day Cruise this year. That was one of the biggest mistakes of my life! My daughter ordered a drink and the waitress refused to bring it to her because she already had one and didn't see why she needed another. Mind you my daughter is 44 years old. Then she tried overcharging for 3 drinks, $39.00 and argued with her again!! The bartender then said he would correct it if we didn't mention it to anyone!! The horse back tour was a big let down the way they treated us and the animals. My husband and I have booked an eleven day cruise to the Panama Canal in October but are seriously considering cancelling after this experience. There was no need for the treatment we received.

Teach your staff not to argue with the guests or try to bribe them to not mention the problem they had.