Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

beautiful clean and friendly

Sail Date: March 23, 2013

We all enjoyed the cruise it was a family vacation and we all loved it.
The staff was willing to go out of their way to make you happy.
Food was great, Rooms were well kept and room attendant was great.
Bar staff was out going and friendly.
Waiters were great in the main dinning.

Only things I did not like was there was no smoking on one side of the ship by the pool which made it very inconvenient to spend time with you family when you are not all smokers. Felt it was very limited smoking areas.

The head bar staff around the pool need to talk to the staff privately they were not very professional when they need to talk to them they were mean to the servers. I felt as a guess you should not see or hear this conversation. They were the head people walking around in suits and they did not try to serve you just bark out orders to staff which I felt was unprofessional. I am on vacation and do not want to hear that. They should remove themselves from the public eye to speak to the employees.
Children's Programs n/a