Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic time away

Sail Date: April 13, 2013

After reading some of the other reviews, it is evident to me that some people should just stay home.
I have cruised on 7 different cruise lines, and always enjoy Princess. This was my third time on the Caribbean Princess, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food was delicious at all of the different restaurants, and a wonderful variety, especially the buffets. Service was impeccable, and anything that we asked for, was taken care of immediately and graciously. The staff just couldn't do enough for us.
I enjoyed the 3 days at sea, there was so much to do, we just couldn't do all that we had planned. The entertainment was great, and a wonderful variety, from the comedian, magic show, to each of the musical entertainers in each lounge. Princess Cay was very relaxing, and loved the clamshell rental for shade. I suggest staying on the south side for the day if you like quieter surroundings.
Aruba was beautiful as always, and enjoyed the day at the beach.
I look forward to my next cruise on Princess, and thank all that made my trip a memorable one.
The only negative comment I have is that the photos were too costly. I would have purchased more if they were more reasonable, although the quality was excellent.
excellent
extremely professional and friendly
great entertainment
Children's Programs n/a

For those adults that want quiet, go to the aft pool on deck 14...wonderful place to hang out.