Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Always happy with Princess!!!

Sail Date: March 30, 2013

This was our 4th cruise with Princess. We've cruised on The Grand, Emerald, Ruby and now the Caribbean. We were upgraded from a ocean view on the Plaza deck to a balcony on the Rivera deck cabin R209. The room was in great shape forward of the ship. Very quiet room, and our room steward was very nice. I had my travel agent request the upgrade, and I believed it happened because I called Princess a few days prior to sailing, to ask if the upgrade confirmed. I explained I was traveling with my parents who also cruise Princess, and are Platinum level. The agent advised no upgrade was available and it would cost for the upgrade. I declined and to my surprise the upgrade was there when we arrived. The ship was in good shape, the food was excellent. I enjoyed both ports. Aruba was beautiful!! I really enjoyed this itinerary only having two stops besides the private island. I have read reviews in the past where someone always had something negative to say. I have never had any problems with Princess and have enjoyed all my cruises with them. Maybe I'm too laid back of a person or don't expect a lot, but Princess has never failed us!! Just lay back and enjoy your cruise people. :)

1 Comment