Awful! Auful! BEDS

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2013
Ship: Caribbean Princess
I went on my cruise feeling great. After the first night sleeping on my bed I could barely move. My bed was awful! It had more lumps and sags in it than any bed I have ever slept on. I nearly fell out of bed . It had no support in it. I called the front desk and my cabin steward and was told there wasn't one extra mattress on board to exchange for it. My cabin steward Sergio tried very hard to try and fix the bed by adding an egg foam cover and about ten towels under the mattress to add support. He did make it better; but shame on Princess Line not having a replacement mattress anywhere on board. I'm going to see a Chiropractor to try and fix my back. We just became Platinum members and were planning a fourteen day cruise and tour on Princess in Alaska but I'm not so sure now.

Bring your own mattress!