Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A SICK CRUISE...I GOT SICK SECOND DAY

Sail Date: October 16, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL SHIP..JUST A BAD EXPERIENCE BEING QUARATINEED FOR A VIRUS I DID NOT HAVE BY A DOCTOR I DID NOT SEE OVER THE PHONE..I SPENT TWO DAYS IN CAPTIVITY ...LOST FORTY PER CENT OF MY VACATION..FROM THIS SLOPPY OPERATION..I WANT A REFUND ..MY WIFE DID NOT GET SICK AND SHE SLEPT INTHE BED BESIDE ME..NOR DID MY FRIEND WHO SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAD IT TOO..WE BOTH ATE TAINTED FOOD THE FIRST DAY AND KNEW WHEN WE DID IT..BUT I COULD NOT GET THE DUMB DOCTOR TO LISTEN HE WAS TOO BUSY TELLING ME I HAD NORO VIRUS...A REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE..E. W. TUCKER

Pros: ENTERTAINMENT

Cons: BEING QUARANTINEED TO MY ROOM FOR NORO VIRUS WEHN I DIDN'T HAVE IT...BY A QUACK DR. IN A PHONE INTERVIEW..THAT NEVER SAW ME...I HAD FOOD POISONING.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

TOO MANY STUFFY ENGLISH PEOPLE ON BOARD FROM THE BRITISH COMMNWEALTH NATIONS...AND I AM OF ENGLISH ANCESTRY...
THE SHIP WAS VERY NICE AND OVERALL THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD.....WE JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE..E. W. TUCKER...I WANT A REFUND FROMTHE SHIP.
VERY GOOD WHEN I COULD GET OUT OF MY ROOM.
ALL EXCEPT FOR THE TAINTED SEAFOOD SALAD WE HAD ON BOARDING...
THE SHOWER WAS MUCH TO SMALL..ESACTLY THE SAME SIZE AS THE LIFT TO SAVE THE TRAPPED MINNERS DOWN IN CHILIE....
Boston, Massachusetts
A NICE CITY WITH A LOT TO SEE..THE CRADLWE OF AMERICAN HISTORY.
Newport, Rhode Island
STILL UNIQUE TO THE UTMOST
Don't Miss: THE COTTAGES
Halifax, Nova Scotia
THE ONLY LEAVES I SAW THAT WERE ACTUALLY CHANGING BEAUSTIFULLY....A NICE ONLD CITY..
Don't Miss: TITANI SEMETARY