A SICK CRUISE...I GOT SICK SECOND DAY

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 16, 2010
Ship: Caribbean Princess
A BEAUTIFUL SHIP..JUST A BAD EXPERIENCE BEING QUARATINEED FOR A VIRUS I DID NOT HAVE BY A DOCTOR I DID NOT SEE OVER THE PHONE..I SPENT TWO DAYS IN CAPTIVITY ...LOST FORTY PER CENT OF MY VACATION..FROM THIS SLOPPY OPERATION..I WANT A REFUND ..MY WIFE DID NOT GET SICK AND SHE SLEPT INTHE BED BESIDE ME..NOR DID MY FRIEND WHO SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAD IT TOO..WE BOTH ATE TAINTED FOOD THE FIRST DAY AND KNEW WHEN WE DID IT..BUT I COULD NOT GET THE DUMB DOCTOR TO LISTEN HE WAS TOO BUSY TELLING ME I HAD NORO VIRUS...A REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE..E. W. TUCKER

ALL EXCEPT FOR THE TAINTED SEAFOOD SALAD WE HAD ON BOARDING...

VERY GOOD WHEN I COULD GET OUT OF MY ROOM.

TOO MANY STUFFY ENGLISH PEOPLE ON BOARD FROM THE BRITISH COMMNWEALTH NATIONS...AND I AM OF ENGLISH ANCESTRY...

THE SHIP WAS VERY NICE AND OVERALL THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD.....WE JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE..E. W. TUCKER...I WANT A REFUND FROMTHE SHIP.

THE SHOWER WAS MUCH TO SMALL..ESACTLY THE SAME SIZE AS THE LIFT TO SAVE THE TRAPPED MINNERS DOWN IN CHILIE....
THE ONLY LEAVES I SAW THAT WERE ACTUALLY CHANGING BEAUSTIFULLY....A NICE ONLD CITY..
Don't Miss: TITANI SEMETARY
STILL UNIQUE TO THE UTMOST
Don't Miss: THE COTTAGES
A NICE CITY WITH A LOT TO SEE..THE CRADLWE OF AMERICAN HISTORY.

Pros: ENTERTAINMENT

Cons: BEING QUARANTINEED TO MY ROOM FOR NORO VIRUS WEHN I DIDN'T HAVE IT...BY A QUACK DR. IN A PHONE INTERVIEW..THAT NEVER SAW ME...I HAD FOOD POISONING.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.