Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't do it

Sail Date: May 08, 2008

My first time cruising and all of my "fears" about cruising were confirmed. The most alarming thing was the demographics of my fellow cruisers. WOW. Very interesting people watching if you find that a plus for vacations. I don't.

Pros: The Spa

Cons: The food

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
I was on a short 3 night weekend trip and the cruise dropped us off at Eluthera Island which was kind of dirty. The beach there was very disappointing. I have been to the Bahamas before and do not remember it's beaches looking like this. The whole renting the cabana thing was very disorganized. They should of had reserved cabanas with your name on it rather than myself scouting the beach looking for two empty ones for me and my friends. As soon as we got on the island, it was a lot of "work" . Hauling around our floats and snorkle gear and trying to find a couple of cabanas. I feel it should have been prepared for us.
Don't Miss: Stay on the boat.