Great Trip

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2008
Ship: Caribbean Princess
The Caribbean Princess was a beautiful, clean ship. My wife and I had a balcony room and I don't think I would get anything other than a balcony. It was beautiful and the room was very clean and cozy. The staff was excellent from front to back, top to bottom. They were helpful and very friendly. My only complaints are that the bed was hard as a rock and we felt lost at times. It was our first cruise and we didn't know how things worked as far as tips, buying drinks, or even finding free water. Overall it was an excellent cruise and I would certainly cruise Princess again.

Pros: Friendly staff, clean ship, plenty to do

Cons: Hard matress, no enough information for newcomers

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!