A vacation to remember.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Islander (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2008
Ship: Caribbean Princess
I had a wonderful time on this cruise. The food, service, ambiance, everything was very nice. I enjoyed the art auctions, the different shows, the spa and all the other extras on the ship. The only thing that I can see that may have been better is when we left the ship. No one called out our code and we had to go to someone to find out when we could disembark. We should have been one of the first to get off of the ship, but unfortunately we were not. But overall, everything was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again.
I went on the ATV ride and it was not what I expected. We rode in the road and had to be very careful of other vehicles.
Don't Miss: The beach.
The beach was very pretty, but there weren't enough chairs.
The shopping was good, but the Boss experience was fantastic. I would do this again.
Don't Miss: The boss dive.

Pros: The Steakhouse Restaurant.

Cons: Disembarking

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!