Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Magnificent cruise

Sail Date: January 06, 2008

The ship was in fantastic condition overall. Our cabin was a tad bit worn looking though. I didn't realize that our cabin was near a smoking area. As a result of that, our cabin smelled of smoke. The steward deodorized the cabin, which left left a smell that was very strong. I wish I would have known because I would have never booked that close to a smoking area. The Dance floor in Club Fusion and the Explorers Lounge were great.

Pros: the ports of call, the spa

Cons: the smoke smelling cabin, music played that was billed as dancing when it wasn't

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Very fun, beautiful.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I loved the Rhino boats. It would be nice to know of some non nude beaches.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I love St. Thomas, it is beautiful, clean and feels very safe.
Don't Miss: the beaches
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Very fun, beautiful.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I love St. Thomas, it is beautiful, clean and feels very safe.
Don't Miss: the beaches
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I loved the Rhino boats. It would be nice to know of some non nude beaches.