Princess ruined our wedding vow renewal!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Islander (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2007
Ship: Caribbean Princess
We love cruising and our last experience with princess was on a new ship. However it seemed our current room had scrapes and tears on the wallpaper. NOT our stewards fault he was awesome. He kept it very clean but you could tell that the room was roughed up. Plus our bed was really broken down and needed to be replaced.
We had a blast here and we loved the beaches.
Don't Miss: Maegens Bay
I did not care for this island. I did like the Orient beach but the rest of the island was very poor and run down.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
We had a blast here and we loved the beaches.
Don't Miss: Maegens Bay

Pros: Room Steward 10*, Bar and Restaurant Crew Great, Being on the water.

Cons: Pursers Desk inept, Billing process inept, I would never have a celebration package again.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.