Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Princess ruined our wedding vow renewal!

Sail Date: November 04, 2007

We love cruising and our last experience with princess was on a new ship. However it seemed our current room had scrapes and tears on the wallpaper. NOT our stewards fault he was awesome. He kept it very clean but you could tell that the room was roughed up. Plus our bed was really broken down and needed to be replaced.

Pros: Room Steward 10*, Bar and Restaurant Crew Great, Being on the water.

Cons: Pursers Desk inept, Billing process inept, I would never have a celebration package again.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We had a blast here and we loved the beaches.
Don't Miss: Maegens Bay
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I did not care for this island. I did like the Orient beach but the rest of the island was very poor and run down.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We had a blast here and we loved the beaches.
Don't Miss: Maegens Bay