Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I Will Sail This One Again

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

Having been on Carnival, Royal Caribean, Disney and The QU 2 I was very nervous about trying a new line. From the time we got to the dock everything went smoothly no problems. Lots of different activities from the other ships
Ceramics, Digital Photography, Ball Room Dancing, Line Dancing, Singing Idol it goes on and on. Balcony room was great, the best closet layout of any line, the food was varied but I never had a bad meal. Everyone was helpful and polite no problems - will sail this same ship again- soon!

Pros: Ship, Activities

Cons: Food was good but not the best

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The shopping area is getting very run down, dirty and very crowded
Don't Miss: Sunny Liston tour of the island
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Very crowded the only time I knew our ship was full, But nice beach, good water sports
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Wonderful to rent a beach chair $5 for the day. Lay around for awhile, then walk one block do some shopping, then back to the beach, shopping ect..
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas