Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

As Always - Terrific Cruise

Sail Date: November 26, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The cruise was great, but my reservations were made early last year to celebrate my 28th wedding anniversary but my husband passed away this summmer, so the cruise was kinda sad for me. I spent more time than usual in my room. Also, I was supposed to have a $100 shipboard credit from my last cruise and I did not get it. I did enjoy your shows in the Princess Theater - especiallly Piano Man! Thanks for everything.....see you again soon.

Pros: entertainment

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!