Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Interesting Cruise

Sail Date: August 05, 2006

The ship was very nice and had many places to hang out including many pool areas to choose from. What was disturbing was the fact that there were so many lounges and bars with the same type of music. Too much smoking, no entertainment for latinos, tacky saloon events,less than avareage singers and dancers. I would not cruise with princess if I take my teenage and 20 yr old children. I found the night life boring. Casino was 21 and over and was totally dead by 1 am. I feel they are losing the interest of their guests due to the boring night life. After the shows you were so tired of walking around looking for something to do that we would end up in bed.

Pros: Food was very good and ship was beautiful

Cons: Entertainment,The age restrictions and the non flexibility

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Don't Miss: banana boat was fun

Don't Miss: the beaches
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The french side is no big deal, we regret spending so much time there
Don't Miss: Phillisburgs
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Don't Miss: banana boat was fun