Interesting Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Classic Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 05, 2006
Ship: Caribbean Princess
The ship was very nice and had many places to hang out including many pool areas to choose from. What was disturbing was the fact that there were so many lounges and bars with the same type of music. Too much smoking, no entertainment for latinos, tacky saloon events,less than avareage singers and dancers. I would not cruise with princess if I take my teenage and 20 yr old children. I found the night life boring. Casino was 21 and over and was totally dead by 1 am. I feel they are losing the interest of their guests due to the boring night life. After the shows you were so tired of walking around looking for something to do that we would end up in bed.

Don't Miss: banana boat was fun

Don't Miss: banana boat was fun
The french side is no big deal, we regret spending so much time there
Don't Miss: Phillisburgs
The french side is no big deal, we regret spending so much time there
Don't Miss: Phillisburgs

Don't Miss: the beaches

Don't Miss: the beaches

Pros: Food was very good and ship was beautiful

Cons: Entertainment,The age restrictions and the non flexibility