The Best First Experience Ever

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Islander (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2007
Our first cruise was all that I expected and more. It was the most wonderful experience ever. My whole family enjoyed the trip. The food, the entertainment and the whole staff where just outstanding.
I would definately cruise with the Carribean Princess again.

Thank you Princess for making our first cruise something we will never forget.

Mr & Mrs Bourque
Cruiser from New Hampshire

Just one comment. The stateroom should be a little bigger.
I really didn't visit this port because we went on an excersion in Anguilla. We did the Dolphin Discovery. That was something I will never forget. It was amazing.
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Discovery in Anguilla.
It was beautiful and it fun. It was very nice just to sit and relax and enjoy the beach and the warm ocean.
The view from the Mountain Top was amazing, and the best part was the shopping.
Don't Miss: The Dolphin Discovery in Anguilla.
The view from the Mountain Top was amazing, and the best part was the shopping.

Pros: There was anything we didn't like.

Cons: The stateroom could have been a little bigger.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!