Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This is THE cruise to take!

Sail Date: April 27, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The service was wonderful. I had a very high respect for our steward Runial. He is a hard worker, but ALWAYS happy and in a good mood. He should be in management. He is a great motivator for a good time on board. Please give him a good raise this year!
This is a very clean and sanitary ship. They are really aware of bacteria and what it causes. I liked that. The food was great. The entertainment was wonderful.
I felt like I was in a great big baby crib being rocked to sleep everynight. The room was very quiet and peaceful. There is only one bit of advise if I may give it:
The room service has a bad system. There should be an answering machine where you can be prompted with questions about what you need, instead of the waiting query system. It is outdated.. That way instead of the operator spending all her time answering calls, she could be getting the room service orders in line.
I had a wonderful time. It was a very good vacation for the money. Very economical.
Yours truly, Robin Black, Saluda SC

Pros: Princess Cays really gave me the "free spirit of the islands" feeling.

Cons: I didn't like the "surprise" parking fee of $ 15.00 per day to park! hidden cost, shame, shame!

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

I will book a bigger suite next time.
Runial is a wonderful steward. Friendly but very a pro in every sense.
Grand Turk Island
I love the beach, and the people. They were very friendly. I wasn't into shopping but more relaxation time, so it was a bit of a waste to go there. It is more like being and the Tanger outlet back home. But I understand that the ship probably gets a cut of the $$. It is all about profit in the end I guess. I wouldn't recommend Grand Turk as a trip.
Don't Miss: The beautiful photographs we took of the ship in port.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Very much worth the time to visit. I loved the people and their crafts, etc. The beach and water was beautiful. The bar staff and band were just what the doctor ordered. I loved it ! ! ! Could have spent the night and next day there to explore. I'm going back to that place ! !
Don't Miss: Ge throught the back gate and to the mini flea market the locals have!