What a Great Trip!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2007
Ship: Caribbean Princess
My wife and I took our first cruise with Princess Cruise Lines and we had a blast. The people who are in charge of this ship should be very proud of the employees on your ship. All the service was excellent. We felt like everyone tried to make us feel at home.

Tim, the cruise director was funny, very personal, took time several times to sit and talk to myself and my wife.

Everybody on staff made us feel right at home

Our steward was wonderful. Location of our room was on the 15th floor and it was perfect.
We will never go here again.

Pros: Crusie Ship, Service, Food

Cons: Countries Visited

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!