Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A most enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: August 12, 2007

This was the first time my daughter and I had every been on a cruise ship. But I must tell you. It was the most beautiful, breathtaking and enormous ship I have every seen. We had a wonderful time. The people was all so kind and friendly. The crew members and our stateroom person was very nice.

The different islands we were on was breathtaking and lovely. And let me not get into the food. Ok my. I have never seen so much food in my life. I will recommend this trip to everyone. Thats how much fun we had. I want to thank everyone for all the help that was shown to us. All the best.

Shareen Stuart

Pros: The Ship, the people, the food, the entertainment and the cruise members

Cons: nothing

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!