Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful and must-have experience!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

This was my first cruise and I was very impressed with the overall service of the ship and its crew. The ride across the Caribbean was breathtaking and the ride was surprisingly very smooth considering I stayed in a room at the very back of the ship. The activities available, food and drinks were great. I've heard numerous horror stories about cruises before I went on this cruise. All I have to say to those peple is that you traveled with the wrong cruise ship and you should've went with Princess Cruises.

Pros: The variety of food and service.

Cons: There was no XBOX 360 game console. I'm a big kid at heart.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

You will gain weight, but another good thing is that Princess Cruises has an excellent workout and fitness center.
Out Stateroom Steward, Florentino, did a tremendous of job of making our living space clean, safe and secure.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
A wide variety of gemstone shops and jewelers. I recommend going back to the cruise ship to eat lunch and afterwards going back to the island. Pay the $5.00 for Unlimited Water Taxi rides as opposed to $3.00 per single ride.
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
A beautiful island with a BBQ Buffet from 11am-2pm. A great end to your visit to the ports. The beaches are very clean.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Megan's Bay beach is nice, but there is a $3.00 entrance fee and Coki Beach is free. The local food wasn't that great at Coki Beach, so go for vendors with American dishes. The ride to and from the beach is $10 per person via TAXI.