Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful time

Sail Date: April 22, 2016

Loved this ship.  It had a recent renovation so is in good shape.  This was the last cruise till fall - they will re position in Europe for the summer months.  The Gulf was calm so you really could not even tell you were on a ship.  Service in the dinning areas and cabin were great.  I had my 88 yr old mother with me and everyone was very helpful and understanding.  I got a great deal and will be looking to head out again soon.  Thanks

I was careful to pick an unobstructed balcony cabin on the 7th deck since it showed a large number were obstructed. Once on board - I could not see why they thought the others were obstructed - they all looked wide open. They have large balconies compared to other ships I have sailed on. Four adults and a table fit comfortably.
Children's Programs My children are over 30 so did not use this area

Dining Room service for breakfast and lunch was a bit slow and we quickly realized that the Windjammer buffet had the identical items - it was a lovely buffet and I am not one that usually likes that sort of thing