Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I will never go on a cruise again! I would give 0 stars but it wouldn't let me!!!!

Sail Date: March 31, 2016

This was a nightmare! The ship was dirty! The food was average at best. The entertainment was disappointing. I ended up with the Norovirus and got quarantined! I washed my hands constantly but when everything you touch is dirty or sticky you don't stand a chance! My silverware at the formal dinner was dirty and so was the water glass! I. Could go on but I'm still sick in bed from this miserable trip!!!

Outdated and not clean.
Children's Programs Didn't travel with kids.

Never go on this cruise ship!