I will never go on a cruise again! I would give 0 stars but it wouldn't let me!!!!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

This was a nightmare! The ship was dirty! The food was average at best. The entertainment was disappointing. I ended up with the Norovirus and got quarantined! I washed my hands constantly but when everything you touch is dirty or sticky you don't stand a chance! My silverware at the formal dinner was dirty and so was the water glass! I. Could go on but I'm still sick in bed from this miserable trip!!!

Didn't travel with kids.

Outdated and not clean.

Never go on this cruise ship!