Cool ship, needs upgrading, Special Needs Request Ignored

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

I placed a SPECIAL NEEDS request 8 MONTHS in advance (I have the email proof) for distilled water, an extension cord and a case of Ensure to be placed in my room.  They were not there when we arrived and was given the brush off by a snotty room steward and front desk staff.  These are necessary for a CPAP/BIPAP machine needed for sleeping, since I stop breathing during the night.  I only received these items AFTER I called Royal Caribbean's Customer Service line from my cell phone on the ship in port at Tampa.....and I've been back for 4 days and I'm still waiting for the case of Ensure.

We were very surprised by the size of this cabin. Perfect for a family of 3-4.