Not like the long time ago "Classy" 1st Class cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 16, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I must first say that Royal Caribbean is still one of my favorite cruising lines. I have cruised on several different Lines so can truly make a fair comparison, although I must admit I have not cruised in very recent years.

This cruise was bit disappointing, in that the standard has dropped from "the best" to some what "ordinary" and I mean mainly the quality of the food, no longer 'WOW' but average to below average. The entertainment, very amateurish, good but lacking. The Hired entertainers were however very good, professional.

However, congratulations to ALL the staff, very friendly and extremely professional. Always professional and very pleasant. Always very pleasant and friendly greetings in any and every part of the ship. "Congratulations to you ALL"

Chris

below average

Company RCI = Amateurish // Hired entertainers = Excelent

Could not have been better. "Congratulations"

Definately Book Maytime dining at 6:00 pm, same table, same staff.